Fruit Farm Laborer Jobs in Canada
Are you a foreigner seeking fruit farm laborer jobs in Canada? If so, below are the most recent fruit farm laborer job openings that you should definitely consider enrolling in, if you consider yourself legible for the said job.
Crop fruit pickers and packers, i.e. laborers, as well as nursery and greenhouse workers, perform a variety of activities connected to growing and storing grains, the end result, greens, nuts, and various flowers. The plant, as well as the seed, must be pruned, irrigated, harvested, and also a large amount of vegetation must be transported by these fruit farm laborers.
Most of Canada’s main provinces and cities, including Ontario, Toronto, Edmonton, Scarborough, and Brampton are currently employing several fruit farm laborers, so read the job descriptions and basic criteria provided in the article carefully before applying.
Canada is a country in North America, and its capital is “Ottawa.” The country is 9.98 million square kilometres in size, with 10 provinces and three territories ranging from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, rendering it the world’s second-largest country in terms of overall area.
The Pros of Living/Working in Canada
The following are some of the pros of living and working in Canada:
- Health, Medical and Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Annual Employee Bonuses
- Maternity and paternity leave, along with sick leaves
- Vacation, plus paid time off
- Availability of retirement plans
- Free snacks and lunch
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fruit Farm Laborer – Canada
Location: 1655 Geen Rd, Kelowna, BC
Pay Wage: $15.20 an hour
Job Type: Full-time, Seasonal
Contact No: 250-491-1829
Positions Available: ten
Education Requirement: None
Expiration Date: January 31, 2022
- Farmworkers are needed for thinning, picking, trimming, and harvesting produce/crop at Harman Sidhu Orchards Kelowna for $15.20/hr or piece pay for 40-60 hours per week.
- From March 1, 2022, until October 31, 2022.
- Harvesting and evaluating crops by hand
- Irrigating farm debris and safeguarding ditches, pipelines, and pumps
- Farm machinery maintenance and operation
- Controlling fungus, weeds, and pests, by properly spraying the crops
- Wheelbarrows or tractors should be used to transport hedges, crops, and timber
- This is a full-time position that requires the applicant to be in close proximity to the city stated.
- Hand harvesting vegetables, hoeing crops, and vegetable picking are all talents that the applicant should possess.
- The applicant should be capable of operating a vegetable harvester as well as a farm truck.
- The applicant should be able to lawfully work in Canada.
- Laborer, Fruit Farming – Meaford, Ontario, Canada
Recruitment by: G.H. Lambe & Son Ltd.
Location: Meaford, Ontario – Canada
Salary: $15 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description and Requirements
- Planting, cultivating, and irrigating crops
- Crop harvesting
- Examining the quality of the produce and getting it ready for the market
- Picking stones and/or wood
- Physical Capabilities and Working Conditions
- Working under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
- Tasks that must be repeated
- Physically intense
- Managing large loads
- Paying close attention to the details
- The ability to identify colours
- Coordination of the hands and eyes
- Sitting, standing, and walking are all used in combination
- Walking, kneeling, bending, crouching
- Standing for long periods of time
- Strict following of the deadlines
- Extra time is required
- Information on Transportation and Travel
- Having your own transportation
- Owning a car
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Experience with Equipment and Machinery
- Fruit harvester